Sayonara Ramadan, moshimoshi Syawal

Assalamualaikum, how's thing? I'm in pink.lately I've lose some weight. Yippie.cehh lepas raye naik balik buatpe.hopefully tak naik balik.nak tahu rahsie mehh,
First, jaga makan.I've realised that I practiced wrong eating habits. Honestly la, I sayang makanan, if my siblings can't finished their meals I would offer myself untuk habiskan makanan dorg. Also, I do like to spend my money most for foods such as coolblog, icecreams, nuggets, french fries and sometimes due to hectic life, I always skipped my meal time as I always balik sekolah lambat, balik tuition lambat.so my advice for those nak turunkan berat badan, kene jaga makan, makan dengan kerap sbb lebih kerap kita makan die boleh tinggikan metabolisma badan, lessen the intake of fat and complex carbohydrates. You know what, excessive carbohydrates may turns into fat.minum banyak air sebab nanti senang nak membuang, sbb sbnrnye org yang senang membuang lebih sihat

Secondly,buat senaman.for me, I often buat lompat bintang, squat, push up, sit up.the result is I became sado.cecehhh.bukn setakat itu saja, sekarang I rajin nak kemas rumah, tolong ummi sebab it's also can be considered as exercise.

Okay back to the main topic, tuu cume iklan sementara.actually it's so hard to accept that Ramadan will leave us, I tak buat amalan secukupnya lagi, entah ade ke tak lagi kita pada Ramadan yang akan datang.yesterday, while I was instagram-ing, I saw kak nurul posted a quote, it sounds like this

LAGU RAYA SUDAH MULA BERKUMANDANG, NAMUN TETAMU KITA RAMADAN MASIH BELUM PULANG, JIKA SAYA YANG JADI TETAMU, TENTU SAYA TERASA

And after read this I was like, sentap .but as a Malay who lives in Malaysia, I can't resist that I'm in cloud nine when people say esok raye.even if I have a big examination or bunch of homework I would take it lightly as raye is more important than other things....

Now, I'm gonna tell you why I said that raye matters me the most.first, because I can collect plenty of money it's one of our traditions, malays tradition.usually children including me collect duit raye when datang rumah orang.secondly,I can qada' makan, cehh mementang puase sebulan ewahewah.thirdly, usually ummi and ayah would buy me new baju kurung. Fourth, it's common, as I would use the money for personal thingy such as sewing machine, new clothes, new skirt and much more.soo that's all from me.may Allah bless your syawal.Sayonara

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top