Le wishlist of such an extraordinary girl

Assalamualaikum, everyone do have their own wishlist right?I do have a wishlist.such a lame intro.wtv, okay first make a signal then u-turn to the topic okayy.actually ,a few months ago, I just created a new wishlist.so todayy I'm gonna share some of it.awat tak mau khabaq semue? Hangpa nak tunaikan hajat cheq ka? Cecehh.Okayy saye bukan asai utagha na.I lahir Kl membesar dkt Selangor dekat jugak dengan Kl ape.abaikan aq.nie semue garagara sakit perut makan banyak sangat time raye rituu.

Here's some of anakanak saye hasil perkahwinan dengan Mr.wishlist ehh.
1.UNIVERSAL 3-IN-1 CLIP LENS.this set consist of fisheye, macro, wide angle lens.recently, I got some money to buy this thing.I ordered it last night and they will send the parcel on this 15th of August. Yippie.want to buy it? Grab them@ therocketshop.fyi, I bought this through instagram as I found this shop sells them quite cheap than the other online shops.it's only Rm 55 within peninsular Malaysia this pricing rate already includes the postage.will do some review after I received the parcel.

2.LINNMON/ADILS CORNER TABLE.I found this table from my last visit to IKEA. It's white in color

3.SNNILE SWIVEL CHAIR. I also found this chair at IKEA.I fell in love with its' color which is yellow in color. It's so catchy, and I'm gonna do some shopping at IKEA by this week so I'm gonna catch it right away.

4.BRIMNES CHEST OF 4 DRAWERS. I think I don't have to tell where I got an idea about buying this thing

5.MAKE A PRETTY FLOWER CROWN AND SELLS IT.well so far, Alhamdulillah, it turns out well and I will sells it right after I made a lot of patterns.

6.BUY A SEWING MACHINE. okayy, this gonna be a great chance of having a new clothes every single months.

7.SEW MY OWN  CLOTHES AS MUCH AS I CAN.this is too mainstream, but I've dreamed of this thing since I was in standard 5.

8.HAVING A CLOSET THAT CONSIST OF HUNDREDS OF CLOTHES, SKIRTS, SHOES, BAGS, AND much more.

9.HAVING A BIG LIBRARY OF MINE.

10.BUY SIGURD BENCH. it also white in color

Ya allah makbulkanlah impian Rabiatul Adawiyah binti Mohd Zaki

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top